Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious 10-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare 10-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Busy nights don’t have to mean blah dinners: you can have restaurant-quality seafood in 10 minutes. 10 minutes! These succulent stir-fried shrimp are seared in a spicy-sweet marinade with honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. We served ours with brown rice and sautéd broccoli — but when it’s this easy to whip up an amazing entrée, the world is your… shrimp!
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed chili flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- ¾ pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion (optional garnish)
- Cooked brown rice (to serve)
- Broccoli or other veggies (to serve)
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, chili flakes (if using), ginger, and garlic, together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add shrimp and olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt and ground pepper and toss to coat.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Place the shrimp into the pan in an even layer. Cook the shrimp on one side until nicely seared, about 1-2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over and cook for another minute or until they’re just cooked but still a little translucent in the center.
- Pour in the honey garlic marinade and cook until the shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more. If desired, remove the shrimp from pan so they don’t overcook, and reduce the sauce a little to thicken it (keep an eye on the sauce while reducing, the honey makes the sauce easy to burn if you forget about it on the stove).
- Serve the shrimp with the reduced sauce over brown rice and veggies. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making 10-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp recipes over can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-24 05:24:44.