Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make very yummy 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas. Please adhere to the directions well.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas (corn will work as well)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shredded Four Cheese Mexican (about 2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain the excess fat away and return the meat to the skillet and to medium-low heat. Stir in the salsa and cook until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Pour about 1/2 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Get complete recipe >> click here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.