The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook apple cinnamon baked oatmeal cups gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (use certified GF if needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (I used unsweetened coconut milk, but dairy or other milks will work, too)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 medium bananas)
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and diced (I used Fuji)
- If you plan to bake these right away, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. If not, that part can wait until the morning.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk, egg, and mashed banana and mix until combined. Stir in the apple.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making apple cinnamon baked oatmeal cups gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.