Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely yummy BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS. Please adhere to the instructions well.
HOW TO MAKE BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
You start by browning ground beef and onions.
Then you slice your slider buns in half and set the top buns to the side. I like to use a parchment paper lined baking sheet for my sliders because it makes it easy to move them to a platter, but you can also use a casserole dish.
The bottom buns go on the baking sheet with a layer of American cheese.
Top with ground beef and onions and another layer of American cheese.
Next add a layer of cooked bacon.
On top of the bacon, place pickle slices and drizzle on the ketchup and mustard.
Place tops buns on and the whole pan goes into the oven at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes pull them out and brush with butter. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds and bake for a final 5 minutes.
When they’re done you can place them on the table and watch them disappear!
- 12 Slider buns
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Onion medium
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 14 slices American Cheese
- 6 slices Bacon cooked
- 12 slices Pickle
- Ketchup & Mustard
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add diced onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and salt and continue to cook until meat is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Drain grease from beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side.
- Place bottom buns on a baking sheet.
- Place 6 slices of American cheese on bottom buns and break last slice in half to completely cover buns with cheese.
- For full instructions please see : www.homemadeinterest.com