Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make very yummy Baileys Cheesecake Cookie Cups dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Baileys Cheesecake Cookie Cups. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Chocolate cookie cups filled with a chocolate Baileys cheesecake. The perfect bite-sized indulgence!
Chocolate Cookie Cups:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder sifted
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 8 oz cream cheese full fat,softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate melted, cooled
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two regular sized muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powders, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars on med-high until light and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 Tbsp) scoop dough into muffin tins, press down to flatten.
- Bake for approx. 10-13mins or until mostly set, but still soft in the middle.
- Remove from oven and immediately use a small jar or container to press firmly down in the center to create a well. Cool in pans for 10mins, loosen each slightly by twisting it in the pan. Cool for 5 more minutes then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake Filling:
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks (ideally with a cold whisk and in a cold bowl).
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate and Baileys and beat until incorporated.*
- Fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream and pipe into cooled cookie cups. Refrigerate until set (approx. 2 hours).
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder if desired. Serve chilled and eat within 2-3 days. Or freeze for up to 4 weeks.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Baileys Cheesecake Cookie Cups recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-13 05:19:16.