The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook BAKED LEMON BUTTER TILAPIA.
The easiest, most effortless 20 min meal ever from start to finish. And it’s all made in a single pan. Win-win situation here.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making BAKED LEMON BUTTER TILAPIA dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.