Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs recipes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs. Please follow the directions well.
Are your afternoons busy getting kids to soccer practice or other sport or lesson? This meal is perfect for those busy afternoons. Make the dish early in the day, and when you get home, simply pop it in a hot oven and bake for 30-ish minutes while you’re putting together a quick salad. Voila, a hot, satisfying, comfort food meal is on the table.
I’ve been staying in our little home away from home condo for the last few weeks, and have loved every minute of getting to see our oldest daughter and her family every day! But alas, all good things, must come to an end. A couple nights before heading home, our grandson, got to have one more sleepover with Nana and Papa. Since we’d be packing up and leaving in a couple of days, I figured I needed to use of some of the food that I had in the condo. Spaghetti noodles √ Pasta sauce √ Homemade meatballs in the freezer √ Cheese √ It seemed I had the perfect ingredients for this Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs.
A quick trip to the store for one last quart of milk, a loaf of rustic bread, and a bag salad (I know, I know, but I didn’t want leftover produce), and I had everything needed to put a quick and easy dinner on the table that we’d all enjoy!
- Meatballs (I used about 1½ doz homemade meatballs) **Meatballs were fully cooked
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce (I used San Marzano Sauce)
- ½ yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¾ # spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups grated cheese (I used half colby-jack, half mozzarella)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- In large cast iron skillet, sauté onions in olive oil over med/low heat. Add in garlic and continue sautéing until onions are tender.
- Add cooked meatballs.
- Add marinara sauce and tsp Italian seasoning.
- Heat over med/low heat for about 20-30 minutes.
for full recipes please see : www.joyineveryseason.com