The production procedure is very simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Beef and Broccoli Ramen.
One Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen. Everything you love about beef and broccoli but with ramen noodles!
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 packets ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½-1 teaspoon Sriracha (depending on how spicy you would like it)
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- NOTE: Prep time does not include marinating time.
- Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Visit Beef and Broccoli Ramen By https://chefsavvy.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Beef and Broccoli Ramen dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn