The production process is really easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook BERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD – WEIGHT WATCHERS.
I’ve been eyeballing this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe on Pinterest ever since last Summer and thought I’d make it more Weight Watcher friendly. I replaced the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and heavy cream with just a package of instant pudding mix (the cheesecake flavored kind) and a container of fat free cool whip. For a little extra zing, I added in some lemon extract. You will want to eat this whole entire salad by yourself. One serving of the berry cheesecake salad is 3 smart points.
- 2 cups of raw strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 1oz box of sugar free instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 8z container of fat free whipped topping such as cool whip
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 1 tsp of lemon extract or lemon zest
- Slice strawberries into 4ths and add them to a bowl with the blueberries and raspberries.
- In another bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding and milk until thickened. Fold in the container of thawed whipped topping.
- Gently fold in the berries and add the 1 tsp of lemon extract
for full recipes please see : www.recipe-diaries.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making BERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD – WEIGHT WATCHERS dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-25 18:07:09.