Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Best Vanilla Cupcakes recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Best Vanilla Cupcakes. Please follow the guidelines well.
So what makes these the best vanilla cupcakes? Well, I’ll tell you.
The best vanilla cupcakes are moist, fluffy and filled with vanilla flavor. The moist and fluffy ratio has to be perfect so each bite melts away in your mouth. The vanilla flavor can’t be toothachingly sweet, but sweet enough to keep you coming back for more.
Choosing the right frosting is also crucial. It’s easy to have a rich frosting overwhelm any cupcake, but I find that you can never go wrong with a classic buttercream frosting. It is the perfect compliment for classic vanilla cupcakes.
- Vanilla Cupcake Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups (224 g) cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (57 g or 1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 g) sour cream (or plain, low-fat yogurt)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) cup milk
- Buttercream Ingredients
- 1 cup (226 g or 2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups (300 g) powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the sour cream, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
for full recipes please see : www.ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com