The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Blueberry Banana-Nut Oatmeal.
Blueberry Banana-Nut Oatmeal is easy, gluten-free, and full of fiber and antioxidants. Ready in just 6 minutes, it’s the perfect breakfast recipe to begin your day with.
I’m not even sure how it happened – I don’t feel like I had that many – but Monday morning I woke up, drank a cup of water, stuck my tongue out to examine it (don’t you?) and was horrified to spy two bright red streaks running down the center. Salt & Vinegar Chip lovers, I bet you feel me, right? Surely I can’t be the only one in this sinking, shame-ridden boat!
- 1/2 cup certified gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond breeze)
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free chopped walnuts
- Add oats, water, milk, and 1/2 the banana thinly sliced into a saucepan then turn heat to medium. Cook until oats begin to bubble then stir until oats are cooked and creamy, about 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat then stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Pour into a bowl then top with remaining 1/2 sliced banana, blueberries, and walnuts.
- Read more please visit : iowagirleats.com