The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Blueberry “Oatmeal” Breakfast Bake Paleo, Vegan, No Sugar Added.
I’m always at a loss for what to call these types of breakfast recipes! Sure, they’re reminiscent of oatmeal, but, you know I can’t actually call them oatmeal since there’s not a drop of oats (or any grain) in them.
So, “oatmeal” breakfast bake is what I’m settling for – hopefully you’ll get the picture once you make it and see for yourself. And, by looking at some of the pictures I’m sharing with you
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups nuts of choice I used pecans and almonds
- 3 medjool dates pitted (no need to soften)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 5 Tbsp water allowed to sit for 10 mins
- 1 cup blueberries divided
- Melted coconut butter and sliced banana to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 8” casserole dish, cake pan, or two smaller baking dishes with coconut oil.
- Place nuts, coconut and dates in a blender or food processor and pulse until a crumble forms – don’t blend too long or the mixture will become pasty.
- Stir in the almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut oil, lemon juice, salt and flaxseed/water mixture (the flax “eggs”) until well combined.
- Read more please visit : www.paleorunningmomma.com