The production procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups.
1 package sugar cookie dough
choice of berries, or other fruit toppings
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
8 oz cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup whipped cream (or 4 oz cool whip)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Press each slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about ⅔ of the way, to create a little bowl.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (The easiest way for me was just by inverting the pan and tapping the bottom so they’d fall out)
- While they are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top.
- Top with your choice of mixed fruit.
Store uneaten cheesecake cups in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups @ lmld.org
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.