Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet. Please follow the directions well.
- 1 (9.6 oz) package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, sliced
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange), diced
- ½ a small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausages, bell pepper and onion. Cook for about 1 minute before adding the hash browns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cook until the hash browns are done and the peppers and onion are tender.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.