The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Zucchini Bundt Cake.
As I spoke at her funeral last fall, I spotted my grandmother, her Mom, near the front of the chapel and I smiled at her while I recounted a vivid memory. I was probably 13 or so when my Grandma was in town for a visit. She had made her famous chocolate-chocolate-chocolate bundt cake the night before (the inspiration for this holiday version) and when I came down to the kitchen the next morning I found my Mom in her pajamas, digging into a big slice of cake. Because if there’s one thing she taught me, it’s that chocolate cake makes the best breakfast.
I followed right along and started serving myself a piece as she walked with her plate into the adjoining butlers pantry to do something. Right at that moment my grandma came down the stairs and in shock and horror, asked what on earth I was doing chowing down on cake at 9am.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoons table salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the inside of a bundt pan and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or hand mixer) combine oil, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix to combine and then stir in sour cream just until blended.
for full insrtruction please see : ourbestbites.com