The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook CHRISTMAS SOFT FROSTED SUGAR COOKIES.
My goal with this recipe was to make an easy sugar cookie that didn’t require any fancy ingredients. The cookies also had to be soft and not too sweet – that’s what the frosting is for. I also wanted to make an easy to follow recipe without any difficult or time consuming steps. This recipe is perfect, you’ll love it.
I chose to frost my cookies with a buttercream rosette. Check out this quick video on how to make a simple rosette with frosting. It’s surprisingly easy, and makes your cookies look professionally decorated. Plus, you can frost a whole batch in minutes! It’s that easy.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons heavy cream
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat for a full 3 minutes, mixture will look fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
for full instruction please see : thetoastykitchen.com