The production process is really easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Cranberry Maple Pork Chops.
Perfectly seared cranberry maple pork chops and the most important tip to keep your pork chops juicy! Gluten free and made in one pan in under 30 minutes!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1.5 – 2 inches thick
- 8-10 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon whole pepper corns
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- Add the salt, molasses, and water to a large bowl, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Add in the rosemary sprigs and peppercorns, followed by the pork chops. Add more water as necessary to ensure the pork chops are submerged. Cover tightly and refrigerate several hours or overnight (recommended). Remove pork chops from the brine and pat dry.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chops and sear until pork is browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the pork chops and continue to cook until the center reaches 140 °F, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pork chops to a plate or cutting board and tent loosely with foil.
- Get Full Recipe => www.bunsenburnerbakery.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Cranberry Maple Pork Chops dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn