The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp.
2 tablespoons salted butter
6 cloves garlic, finely diced
1 pound (500 g) shrimp (or prawns) — tails on or off
1 small yellow onion, diced
½ cup white wine (OPTIONAL)
5 oz (150 g) jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil, drained
1¾ cups half and half (or milk — reduced fat, skim or full fat milk)* *SEE NOTES
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 cups baby spinach leaves
⅔ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese (do not include for dairy free option)
1 teaspoon cornstarch (cornflour) mixed with 1 tablespoons of water (optional)***
2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Half and half is an American product, made from equal parts light cream and milk. Feel free to use half light cream and half 2% milk (or full fat if not worried about calories and fat counts), in place of half and half. Alternatively, use all light cream or heavy cream. Substitute half and half with almond milk.
- If serving with pasta: add in pasta cooked al dente along with 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water into the pan of shrimp once they are cooked. Gently mix through the sauce until combined. Serve immediately.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). Add in the shrimp and fry two minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
- Fry the onion in the butter remaining in the skillet. Pour in the white wine (if using), and allow to reduce to half, while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan. Add the sun dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavours.
- Next step >> Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp @ cafedelites.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn