The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi.
This creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchi is a restaurant-worthy dinner made in one pan and ready in less than 30 minutes! White wine and parmesan cheese make this sauce extra amazing.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 12 ounces portobello mushrooms chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 dashes Italian seasoning
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 pound uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1 generous handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley chopped, to taste
- Add the olive oil to a skillet on medium high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. It’s ok if it becomes lightly browned.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Dijon mustard and white wine. Let it bubble for a minute or so.
- Add the cream and gnocchi. Wait until it starts to bubble again, then cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Get Full Recipe => www.saltandlavender.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn