Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make very delicious Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch. Please follow the guidelines well.
Eat it on toasted bund for an awesome sandwich (great for game day), or serve it up next to a salad and potatoes. Either way it’s wonderful. You’re going to love it!
- 4-5 Medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 16oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Add chicken and dry ranch seasoning to a crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the cooked chicken and stir in sour cream, cheese, and bacon. Serve on a bun, or with potatoes or rice.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn