The production process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles.
I made these truffles for a tea we had at church recently. I wanted something that would appeal to the majority of women, and I have found that dark chocolate is (almost) universally loved! Since it is spring, and the tea was just for the ladies, I also decided that raspberry would be the perfect complement. Who can resist pink?
The key to these truffles is the cream cheese. I won’t sing the praises of that most delicious ingredient right now-suffice it to say, I love it! Throw that in with just a few other things, and you will quickly have candy that will amaze and impress all your friends.
- 5 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp. raspberry extract
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- Red food dye or coloring
- 1 package (10 oz.) Ghiradelli 60% cacao bakings chips
- Thoroughly mix the cream cheese and raspberry extract together.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, stirring each time until it is completely incorporated.
- If the mixture forms easily into balls, you may want to taste it to see if you want to add more raspberry extract. Be aware, though, that the flavor will intensify as the chocolates chill, so don’t add too much. I felt that after 24 hours the 1 and 1/2 tsp. amount was perfect.
for full recipes please see : www.clarescontemplations.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.