The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice.
This Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish! With just 10 minutes of prep you can stir together uncooked rice, raw chicken, and a sweet-and-savory sauce that’s finished with crispy bacon.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup lite (or less sodium) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 cup diced onion (I use frozen diced onion for a shortcut)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, NOT drained
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins diced into bite-sized pieces
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- Garnish: sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In the prepared dish (or in a separate bowl) whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and chicken broth. Add uncooked rice, onion, bell pepper, pineapple (with its juice), and raw chicken.
Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake for 55 minutes. Uncover and give it all a stir.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Found this recipe helpful? Don't forget to SHARE on Pinterest!