The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Earl Grey Macarons with Mouth-watering Lemon Swiss Buttercream.
- 65 gr egg whites
- 130 gr granulated sugar
- 195 gr butter at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Place egg whites, salt and sugar into a heat proof bowl. Stainless steel is light and safe.
- Whisk the whites & sugar mix over the boiling water.
- Pay attention to whisking the mixture when it starts getting hot, you don’t want to cook the eggs.
- Whisk the mixture until the temperature reaches 160F. This temperature is generally accepted to be able to kill salmonella in eggs.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Earl Grey Macarons with Mouth-watering Lemon Swiss Buttercream dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.