Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
This tomato and basil quinoa risotto for one, takes ridiculously little time and makes a very easy, super healthy lunch or dinner! The recipe is gluten-free, but I did put some Mozzarella cheese, so if you’re vegan or live dairy-free – just leave the cheese out, mkay? It’s just as good. This quinoa risotto is also a good source of protein, antioxidants and suitable for weight loss.
Quinoa is back in my life and I think it’s here to stay. I haven’t made any recipe with quinoa for a looooong time now, so I’m very excited to share this one with you. It’s so simple, but soooo good. Something like a risotto, but not really. Because it’s not rice and because you don’t have to stir until you get old and your hair gets grey (which wouldn’t really affect me – mine is grey since I was 17).
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 fresh tomatoes, small to medium-sized
- 3 sun dried tomatoes, soaked for 30min
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small zucchini or 1/2 large
- handful basil
- handful arugula
- 1 garlic clove
- some mozzarella
- some parmesan
- For tomato sauce: Blend 2 fresh tomatoes with the sundried tomatoes (soaked before), basil and garlic. I used a hand blender for this step, but you can use any food processor you have available.
- Chop the other two fresh tomatoes and zucchini.
- Visit EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO By https://www.beautybites.org/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making EASY TOMATO & BASIL QUINOA RISOTTO – GF, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-11 04:29:04.
Found this recipe helpful? Don't forget to SHARE on Pinterest!