Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really delicious EXTRA CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN QUESADILLAS recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook EXTRA CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN QUESADILLAS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Show of hands, how many of you follow us on social media? If you do, then this little tid bit wont come as any surprise to you. BUT, if you don’t– then we have some really exciting news to announce.
We’ve just rolled out recipe video on Facebook. Only one so far, but more are already in the works and coming soon.
I’m sure you’ve seen the ‘Tasty’ and ‘Delish’ style videos where in about 30-60 seconds an entire recipe is made in front of your eyes, usually to a catchy little sound bite. They’re wildly popular and they’re pretty much the next gen of growth for readership.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and then either diced or shredded
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- In a medium-large mixing bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the cheeses and toss until evenly combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Just before you’re ready to cook your quesadilla, spray the skillet with a tiny bit of nonstick cooking spray.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, spread the outside of each evenly with a tablespoon of butter. Place a tortilla in the skillet and, working quickly, sprinkle about an 1/8 of the cheese evenly out over half of the quesadillas. Spread about 1/4 of the chicken mixture out over top of that half. Drizzle a tablespoon of ranch over top of the chicken, sprinkle another 1/8 cup of cheese evenly out over the top, and fold the quesadilla in half to ‘close’.
for full recipes please see : 4sonrus.com