Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty Firecracker Baked Salmon dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Firecracker Baked Salmon. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 1½ lb salmon fillet, no skin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- For Marinade
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl whisk all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over the salmon. Rub the marinade over both sides making sure the entire salmon is covered.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Firecracker Baked Salmon dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.