The production process is very simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare FLUFFY RASPBERRY LIME CUPCAKES.
You can refrigerate cake batter between batches if you are making more layers or cupcakes than you have pans for and need to reuse your pans, but this done only during the baking and cooling process.
Cakes may not rise well or bake the same way if batter is stored overnight or longer.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites (in addition to the 1 whole egg)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk (whole, 2% or buttermilk preferred)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream, if needed
MAKE THE LIME CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees & line 2 muffin trays with muffin papers. You’ll end up with around 16 cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl sift together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- Then in a separate large bowl beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in the lime zest, vanilla, large egg & egg whites until evenly combined.
- With the mixer turned to low speed beat in the sour cream and 2 tablespoons of lime juice, followed by the flour mixture.
For full instructions please see : ohsweetbasil.com