Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make really delicious French Toast Roll Ups Recipes dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare French Toast Roll Ups Recipes. Please adhere to the directions well.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
¼ cup milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
8 slices soft white bread, crusts cut off
3 tablespoons butter, for saute pan
maple syrup, for serving
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter until just melted. With a fork, stir in 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon until a smooth spreadable mixture forms. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons granulated sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Set aside.
- After trimming the crusts from each slice of bread, roll one slice out to about ⅛-inch thickness with a rolling pin. Spread each slice with a thin layer of the butter mixture and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining bread slices and butter mixture.
- Place 3 tablespoons butter in a large non-stick saute pan and let melt over medium heat. (If using a small saute pan, use just 2 tablespoons butter and saute the roll-ups in two batches) Dip one roll at a time in the egg mixture and place in the saute pan. Allow roll ups to saute for 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown and slightly crisp on the outside. Remove to a work surface and sprinkle each roll up generously with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making French Toast Roll Ups Recipes dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-17 10:58:43.