The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Gluten Free 3 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons.
These 3 ingredient coconut macaroons cookies are gluten-free, easy to make and delicious. The perfect dessert for Passover or any other Holiday. Yummy!
- 4 egg whites
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy
- Add the sugar and mix
- Add the coconut and mix with a spoon
- Using a small ice cream scoop (or rounded spoon), place mounds of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned on top
- Let them cool before eating
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Gluten Free 3 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn