The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Gluten Free Mexican Chicken Burgers.
Chicken burgers packed with spicy mexican flavours & topped with salsa, guacamole and served on BBQ butternut squash. (Paleo, Whole30, Grain/Gluten Free)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 a red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 5 slices butternut squash/sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks and place in a food processor along with half of a red onion.
- Pulse until the chicken is ground and the red onion is in finely chopped pieces.
- In a bowl combine the ground chicken, onion, cumin, smoked paprika, crushed garlic, egg, almond flour, juice and zest from 1 lime, jalapeño and cilantro. Using your hands blend everything together so that the seasoning is evenly distributed throughout the ground chicken.
- Form the mixture into 5 to 6 patties.
- In a bowl combine the chopped tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice. Stir until combined and sprinkle with salt. Taste and add more lime juice or jalapeño as desired. Set the salsa aside.
- In a bowl break up the avocado with a fork until its broken into small chunks.
- Peel the butternut squash and slice into approximately 1/2 inch thick rounds. Lightly brush the circles with olive oil
- Heat a grill to medium high heat. Grill the butternut squash for approximately 3-4 minutes per side until grill marks appear and the squash is slightly tender.
- Gril the patties for approximately 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- To serve top a butternut squash circle with lettuce, a chicken patty, smashed avocado and salsa. Serve warm.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Gluten Free Mexican Chicken Burgers recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn