Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing is loaded with cucumbers, peppers, avocado and has a crazy good dressing that doubles up as a marinade! Best summer salad ever!
For the Grilled Chicken:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Chicken Thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Dressing
For the Salad:
- 5 cups Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 Cucumbers, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe Avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Start by marinating the chicken in half a cup of mango cilantro salad dressing. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a grill pan, and cook the chicken for 15 minutes, turning halfway. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- To assemble the salad, add lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, avocado, cilantro and grilled chicken to a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss to combine. Serve immediately or the salad will get soggy.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn