Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make very delicious Healthier Chocolate Cake recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Healthier Chocolate Cake. Please comply with the guidelines well.
3 bananas, ripe
1/2 cup greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 & 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
mini chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the egg and mix in.
- Visit: Healthier Chocolate Cake @ thefirstyearblog.com for full directions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Healthier Chocolate Cake dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.