The production procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook HEALTHY APPLESAUCE CARROT MUFFINS A.K.A. CARROT CAKE MUFFINS.
Maybe because I just shoved three of these in my mouth, but I have to say, they are my favorites of the latest muffin bunch.
They smell fantastic, they look pretty (those orange flecks are beauty), and they taste amazing.
It’s like a healthy bite of carrot cake. In muffin form.
They are low in fat, low in refined sugar and packed with applesauce and carrots.
But the real high point of these applesauce carrot muffins are they don’t taste healthy. Like, they don’t scream: HEALTH FOOD ALERT!
Yes, they are far healthier than many muffin recipes on the market, but they are subtly so, which means you can eat them and bask in the deliciousness without having to choke it down with a glass of, I don’t know, chocolate milk or something.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup finely shredded carrots (about 2-3 medium carrots)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the butter, honey, egg, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Stir ingredients together until just combined and there are still some spots of flour remaining.
for full recipes please see : www.melskitchencafe.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making HEALTHY APPLESAUCE CARROT MUFFINS A.K.A. CARROT CAKE MUFFINS recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-08 11:06:07.