The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Healthy Beef and Broccoli.
A takeout favorite gets a healthy makeover! This dish is easily paleo or gluten free, and comes together in no time! (See notes for Paleo/Whole30 tips!)
- 3/4lb. lean steak (such as top sirloin, or loin tip) thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch*
- 1lb. broccolini (or broccoli), cut into 2″ sections
- 1/2 cup low sodium gluten free tamari, coconut aminos, or soy sauce*
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup water, as desired
- Olive oil or coconut oil, for cooking
- In a medium bowl, combine thinly sliced steak with arrowroot (or cornstarch) and a pinch of pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add a few slices of steak (not touching each other) to the pan. Cook 60-90 seconds per side, then transfer to a clean plate or bowl. Repeat with remaining steak, adding more oil to the pan as needed.
- When all the steak is cooked, add broccoli to the pan (again, if the pan is a bit dry, add a bit more oil). Cook 4-5 minutes, or until crisp-tender (cook longer if you like your broccoli softer).
- While the broccoli is cooking, mix up your sauce by combining the coconut aminos/tamari, garlic, ginger, and pepper.
- When broccoli is cooked through, transfer to plate/bowl with the steak. Pour sauce into the pan and stir to scrape up any browned bits. Return cooked broccoli and steak to the pan and stir to coat. The sauce should naturally thicken as it heats through and bubbles for a few minutes (3-5 minutes). If sauce is too thick, add a bit of water (or more coconut aminos/tamari).
- Serve warm!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Healthy Beef and Broccoli dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn