The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Homemade Almond Roca.
Today I am sharing with you a recipe given to my by my grandma in one of her amazing cookbooks of recipes she has used since forever. This recipe is particularly special to me because it is my grandpas favorite candy. My grandpa is one of my heroes and someone I look up to so much, and each time I take a bite of an Almond Roca, I am flooded with memories of him.
- 1½ cups coarsely-chopped almonds
- 16 oz. light brown sugar
- 1 lb. butter
- 24 oz. milk chocoalte chips
- Sprinkle ¾ cup coarsely chopped almonds onto the bottom of an 18×13 inch cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a 2 qt. sauce pan, combine sugar and butter over medium high heat while stirring frequently for several minutes unit bubbly and thick. Use a candy thermometer and cook until 290 degrees F. Watch carefully after 280 degrees F to prevent it from burning. Once it has reached 290 degrees F, remove from heat.
- Pour candy evenly on top of the almonds in cookie sheet. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave with 1 tsp. shortening or oil to help keep it smooth. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment, until completely melted and smooth.
Visit www.chef-in-training.com for full recipes
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Homemade Almond Roca dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-05-04 08:55:59.