Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really tasty HONEY LEMON CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook HONEY LEMON CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY. Please follow the directions well.
Lemon chicken is just one of those dinner recipes that just about everyone enjoys. It’s always been a favorite of mine, although the same old thing can get boring. Introducing the opposite of boring – Honey Lemon Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry. This dish has got it all! Crunchy green beans, tender, flavorful chicken, and a sweet and tart honey lemon stir fry sauce that coats every bite.
Honey Lemon Chicken and Green Beans
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (2 large chicken breasts)
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper
12 ounces green beans trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces (about 2 cups)
Honey Lemon Sauce see below
Honey Lemon Sauce:
3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
Juice and zest from 1 large lemon
1/4 cup honey or more/less to taste
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove minced
- Combine the chicken, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar in a large zip-top bag, and toss until the chicken is evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours. (If no time to marinate, just toss the chicken, soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit while you prep the rest of the recipe).
- In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together until combined (cornstarch should no longer be visible). Set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and season with a pinch of salt. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until beans are bright green but still crisp. Transfer to a large plate or bowl and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the chicken from the bag into the hot skillet. Season the chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- For full instructions please see : www.yellowblissroad.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making HONEY LEMON CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.