Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants recipes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants. Please adhere to the instructions well.
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
4 croissants split
8 slices swiss cheese
Pound deli ham (any flavor you like and you might not end up using the whole pound, depends on how thick you like your sandwiches)
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
- Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the four split croissants.
- Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
- Top the bottom half of each croissant with however much ham you like.
- Place two halves back together.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place in fridge for later or
- Place in a 350 preheated oven for 10-15 minute. Yum!
Original Recipes visit: Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants @ lifewiththecrustcutoff.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.