Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make very yummy How to Make Hello Dolly Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare How to Make Hello Dolly Bars. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
The bars are so easy to make and are great for holiday and Christmas parties, gifts for teachers and friends, or to just sit around and eat them at home. I prefer the latter (wink…wink). I have not always been a big coconut fan, but I like it these days. After you cook it, it’s toasted and oh so delicious. (On a side note, you can make Hello Dolly Bars without coconut – for those of you that either don’t like it or have an allergy to coconut).
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (usually one sleeve is enough)
- 10 Tbsp. butter (melted)
- 1 – 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 – 14. oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees.
- Line a 9″ x 9″ casserole dish with tin foil. Spray the tin foil with non stick spray.
- Crush the graham crackers in a bag and add the 2 cups to a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Pour into the casserole dish and press down with your hand.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
for full recipes please see : www.backtomysouthernroots.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making How to Make Hello Dolly Bars dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-04-11 18:37:50.