The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare How to Make the Cinnabon Roll.
To describe it simply: it’s a yeast rolled dough with layers of cinnamon sugar. When it bakes, it transforms into a gooey, sticky and tender goodness. The Cinnabon is one of the few foods that has forever left its fingerprints on my taste buds. Back in the days of high school I was a bit dramatic and one of my favorite performances occurred in the Cinnabon shop.
My friends and I would purchase a Cinnabon…we would sit down to eat it and then the drama began. I began to make these noises that can only be described as shrieks of pleasure that occur from other acts.. Ahem. I’m sure you catch my drift. In a matter of minutes, my friends were on the floor laughing, the store’s customers had fled and my Cinnabon was only a stack of gooey crumbs, that I ended up licking off the plate.
As an adult I have avoided the Cinnabon store like the plague. Unable to refuse the deliciousness that is the Cinnabon, I actually dash past the store when in site of it, so I am not tempted to walk in. Still, the curious little scientist in me always wondered… What is it about these cinnamon puffs that makes them so unforgettably irresistible???
For the dough
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 package yeast 1/4 ounce
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
For the filling
- 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter softened
For the icing
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- First microwave your milk for 45 to 60 seconds… it should not be hot but very warm to the touch.
- Add yeast to the milk with a tablespoon of sugar. Stir to combine. Let rest for 5 minutes. It should look nice and foamy.
- The mixture will continue to rise. See, it has risen to 1.75 cups. That’s good! It means your yeast is nice and fresh! By the way! Store your yeast in the freezer to keep it uber fresh! If the yeast did not rise start again. Your water may be too hot or your yeast may be dead, check the expiration date on the yeast.
for full recipes please see : girlandthekitchen.com