The production process is really simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole.
Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole is a quick and easy pressure cooker recipe with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices uncured, nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 red potatoes medium sized and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tsp chives
- 3/4 packet ranch seasoning I used Hidden Valley
- 1 tsp paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil to the pot. You can also use cooking spray. Turn the Instant Pot on the saute function.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning.
- Saute the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until the chicken turns white.
- Add the potato chunks and chicken broth to the Instant Pot with the chicken breasts.
- Put the lid on the pot and adjust the settings to the Manual 10 minutes.
- When the pot beeps allow the Instant Pot to release steam on its own without quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot. Using two knives or a knife and fork, shred the chicken. Set aside. Drain the excess liquid from the pot.
- Get Full Recipe => www.staysnatched.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn