The production procedure is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Jamaican Scotch Eggs.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 can Exeter Corned Beef
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 teas. Ketchup
- 1/4 teas. Garlic powder
- ¼ teas. Onion powder
- ¼ teas. Mustard powder
- teas. of fresh or dried oregano
- Flour for dusting
- Oil for frying
- Hard boil a half dozen eggs, wait for them to cool, and then peel off their shells under cold water.
- Combine the corned beef in a mixing bowl with 1 beaten egg, ¼ cup breadcrumbs, ketchup and a pinch of oregano and mix well.
- Dust your hands with flour and wrap each egg in a 1/2 inch layer.
- Dip the wrapped egg into the remaining beaten egg and roll it in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Cook in a hot pan over medium-high heat. You can trap them under a spoon to prevent them from rolling around. Turn them every two minutes, until golden brown.
- Read more please visit : jale.co
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Jamaican Scotch Eggs recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-25 18:33:35.