Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups of chicken broth (heated in the microwave)
- 5 cups fresh broccoli flowerets cut into small pieces
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of softened unsalted butter
- Dash of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up the broccoli crowns into small flowerets and set aside. It’s important the raw broccoli be cut into small pieces if it to cook to tender.
- In the crock pot add the butter, softened cream cheese, whipping cream, chicken broth, water and mix well.
- Once fully combined add the parmesan cheese.
- Next add the chopped broccoli crowns, thyme.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or medium-high for 80 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup recipes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.