The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook KETO PUMPKIN BREAD.
This gluten-free pumpkin bread recipe is so delicious you’ll be making it all fall and winter long. You can serve it up plain, toast it for breakfast, or enjoy it as an afternoon snack. The next time I make this pumpkin bread, you can bet I’m going to turn it into pumpkin bread French toast! Yum!
You are going to love this recipe because it’s as easy to make as it is healthy. It’s subtly sweetened, making it perfect for breakfast or a snack. If you want to turn the sweetness level up and serve this recipe for dessert, you can totally add a cream cheese frosting. See the recipe below for variations.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup erythritol sweetener, like Swerve
- 4 eggs large
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, canned (see notes for fresh)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9″x5″ loaf pan, and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine.
- Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla, and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
For full instructions please see : greenandketo.com