The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus.
this is an easy, light and healthy dinner option that is cooked in one pan and can be on your table in 15 minutes. Buttery shrimp and asparagus flavored with lemon juice and garlic. Only 309 calories per serving!
- 1.5 lbs medium raw shrimp (peeled and deveined, tail-on or tail-off)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (or regular)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Place a large non-stick skillet with butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper (to taste). Allow to cook 1-2 minutes on one side.
- Add the minced garlic, italian seasoning, onion powder and smoked paprika. Stir to combine and flipping the shrimp to cook on the opposite side.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp has turned pink. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.