Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy LINDT TRUFFLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook LINDT TRUFFLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES. Please follow the guidelines well.
Drops mic. That’s it. I am not writing anything else in this whole post.
Just kidding, I obviously will. Mainly so I have some text in between my beautiful pictures I want to show you today.
Lindt Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 190 grams, 6.75 oz
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 31 grams, 1.125 oz
- 1 cup granulated sugar 200 grams, 7 oz.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola oil 107 grams, 3.8 oz
- 12 Lindt truffles
Lindt Chocolate Ganache
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate of choice I used Lindt 78% cocoa (170 grams, 6 oz
- 3/4 cup heavy cream 170 grams, 6 oz
Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- 200 grams Lindt Chocolate Ganache (recipe above) about 1 cup, 8 oz)
- 4 egg whites 160 grams, 5.6 oz
- 1 cup granulated sugar 200 grams, 7 oz
- 24 tablespoons unsalted butter cold 4 sticks, 453 grams, 16 oz
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 113 grams Lindt Chocolate Ganache (recipe above) about 1/2 cup, 4 oz
- 12 Lindt Truffles
- Lindt Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line a 12-cupcake pan with cupcake liners or grease it with butter and flour.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix coffee, vinegar, vanilla and oil. Pour dry mixture over wet ingredients. Whisk briefly, until incorporated. Be careful not to overmix. As soon as you see no more streaks of dry mixture, stop whisking.
- Distribute batter evenly in cupcake pan.
- Place one Lindt truffle in the middle of each cupcake. They won’t be completely covered, that’s ok.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool.
Lindt Chocolate Ganache
- Chop the chocolate finely. Extremely finely.
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer over medium heat in a small sauce pan.
- Once you see the first bubbles emerging, pour hot cream over chocolate.
- Mix with a spatula to combine. Make sure all chocolate melts. If you see little pieces of chocolate that aren’t melting, microwave for about 10 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until all little specs of chocolate have melted.
- Set ganache aside to cool.
- 300 grams of the ganache (about 1 1/3 cups) will be used in the Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream. The rest (152 grams, 2/3 cup) will be used to be poured on top of the cupcakes.
- You want the consistency of the ganache to be just perfect. You don’t want the ganache to be even slightly warm when you add it to the Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream, because that will melt the butter in the frosting.
- Make sure your ganache is 100% cooled. I also like to insert the ganache in the fridge for about 1 hour before I add it to the Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- And to pour on top of the cupcakes, the ganache will have to be cooled down, but not entirely set, otherwise it won’t drip.
For full instructions please see : www.piesandtacos.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making LINDT TRUFFLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.