Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies. Please follow the guidelines well.
Classic homemade sugar cookies with a fun marbled twist for Valentine’s Day. A festive treat for the entire family!
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 C all purpose flour
- Gel food coloring
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla, followed by salt and baking powder. Scrape the bowl as needed. Gradually mix in flour, increasing speed as needed until dough is fully combined and no streaks remain.
- Divide dough in half, transferring half to a clean bowl, set aside. Add a small amount of dark pink gel food color to the remaining dough. Beat until fully tinted and no streaks remain.
- Pinch off golfball sized portions of dough, rolling into balls. Create a pattern of alternate colored balls of dough on your work station. Gently, knead all dough together until swirls of color are visible. Do not over mix.
- Click here to view complete recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.