The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie.
From middle school Friday nights spent at the local roller rink (attempting to look slightly coordinated), to thinking I was going to roller blade with the ultra-fit crew in my dorm; skating has just never been my thing.
- 8 ounces (about 25 cookies) gingersnap cookies*, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 10.5-ounce package Campfire Mini White Marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed gingersnap cookies and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and about 1 inch up the sides of the prepared springform pan.
- Bake gingersnap crust in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven and cool completely.
- In a large nonstick pan over low heat, stir together the mini marshmallows, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
For full instructions please see : www.mybakingaddiction.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-19 05:20:48.