The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook MEXICAN SHREDDED BEEF RECIPE.
If you haven’t invested in a pressure cooker yet, it’s time to add it to your birthday or Christmas gift list!
- 4 pound chuck roast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with chili OR
- 3 – 4 ounce cans diced green chilis
- Cut beef into 2-3 inch chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together chili powder, 1 teaspoon cumin, garlic, oregano and salt. Season meat and massage spices into the beef with your hands.
- Place avocado oil in Instant Pot and turn it on to saute mode. Cook onion until it begins to soften. Add the remaining teaspoon of cumin and stir until fragrant.
- Turn off the Instant pot and add the meat and remaining ingredients; broth, tomato paste, green chilis OR tomatoes with chili. Lock the lid and press the meat/stew mode.
- Read more please visit : www.thefoodieaffair.com