The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Moroccan Honey Glazed Eggplant.
Meltingly soft Moroccan honey glazed eggplant, covered with a sweet and spicy honey and harissa sauce. Vegetarian and gluten free!
- 2 large globe eggplants, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon harissa (substitute with a pinch of chili flakes or a slash of hot sauce if you can’t find harissa)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley, if you’re not a cilantro fan)
- Spread the slices of eggplant on a towel and sprinkle both sides generously with salt. Allow the eggplant to sweat for 15 minutes, then wipe the pieces dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of each slice of eggplant with olive oil and cook, without overlapping the slices, until well browned on both sides. Remove the slices to a plate and set aside; repeat with remaining slices.
- Combine the honey and lemon juice with 1/2 cup hot water in a small bowl, stirring until the honey is completely dissolved. Add the garlic and ginger to the now-empty skillet and stir for 30 seconds, or until fragrant, followed by the spices. Stir in the honey-lemon mixture and bring to a boil.
- Get Full Recipe => www.bunsenburnerbakery.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Moroccan Honey Glazed Eggplant recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.tn