Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty NEAPOLITAN CUPCAKES dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare NEAPOLITAN CUPCAKES. Please adhere to the instructions well.
So as I write this, the hubs is sitting next to me doing his live fantasy football draft. The amount of stress he is exhibiting is straight crazy. It’s intense. And he clearly told everyone he is playing fantasy football that he planned to pick Carolina Panther players (because duh, we love them and they rock) because they have now picked them before he can and the moaning and groaning coming from his side of the table is for reals.
Clearly he needs a big glass of Carolina Panther Punch to wash down his misery. 😉
Regular season NFL football begins tonight with a rematch of the super Bowl – minus Peyton Manning of course, so basically just another game. Even so, regular season Panthers football is kicking off and I AM PUMPED! It’s about to get real around here.
Fantasy draft update: The hubs just got kicked out somehow and he is about to lose it. I might have to go to the other room.
Back to me: SO EXCITED!
- 6 tbsp (84g), unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cups (155g) sugar
- 6 tbsp (86g) sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (163g) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp (8g) baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp (90ml) milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30ml) water, room temperature
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FILLING
- 4 oz (113g) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold, divided
- 1/4 cup (28g) powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (149g) chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup (112g) salted butter
- 1/2 cup (95g) shortening
- 4 cups (460g) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the amount of creaming time.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
for full recipes please see : www.lifeloveandsugar.com